For the Cristex Thermal Products website please click hereVisit Site
Article posted - 27th May 2016
ADD-UP2 is the most recent addition to the Cristex range of Epoxy Resins, Hardeners, Adhesives and Additives. This additive promotes adhesion between gel and laminate and is suitable to be used with Polyester or Vinylester Gelcoats in combination with Cristex’s Elantas Epoxy Resin Systems.
Benefits of this product include;
- Speed up in curing time of the gelcoat
- Promotes a perfect adhesion of the Epoxy Resin applied
- Maintains a high gloss finish
- Eliminates the need to abrade the surface or use a solvent wipe after the Gelcoat has fully cured
- Suitable for gelcoat repairs
- Can be polished to a high gloss
- Water and chemical resistant
Lamination can start with the gelcoat being at the tacky stage, typically around 1.5 hours after gel application and up to 24 hours. It is also suitable for to be used with transparent or coloured gelcoats.
For more information or to request a sample please contact Scott or Garth via email or call the office on 01282 770666.
Scott Singleton, Northern England & Scotland
Garth Thomas, Southern England
For information regarding the products and services that we offer, please don't hesitate to contact us