For the Cristex Thermal Products website please click hereVisit Site
Article posted - 28th Nov 2017
Co-Fibre™ is an innovative hybrid glass-fibre and polypropylene (PP) fabric that is unique and designed for high mechanical properties, such as exceptional stiffness-to-weight ratio and impact properties.
Other advantages include:
· Fast cycle times – Reducing cost and improving resource.
· Significant weight reduction – Available in 700g/m², making it easier to handle and cheaper to transport.
· Direct processing – Without additional resin.
· Environmentally friendly – No solvent emissions.
· Resistant towards environmental influences - It does not expand or contract in extreme weather conditions.
· Chemical resistance - I.e. no corrosion.
Bruce Craig, Director of Cristex commented,” I am delighted to launch this product and offer it to our customers. This will allow a continuity of supply in the UK for commingled glass and thermoplastic fabrics.”
Co-Fibre™ is suitable for a variety of industries including Automotive, Construction, Aerospace, Industrial and Marine. If you would like a free Co-Fibre™ sample and datasheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information regarding the products and services that we offer, please don't hesitate to contact us