Cristex Composite Materials has steadily evolved to become one of the UK’s premier suppliers of High-Performance Fibres and Fabrics for the UK Composite and Reinforced Plastic Markets. Our main products are manufactured from Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre and Aramid Fibre as well as supplying Resins and Adhesives. These products are used in a variety of different markets i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Renewable Energy, Sport and Recreation to name a few.
Cristex are looking for a Production Administrator to join our friendly team during a time of exciting transformation and growth. The purpose of the role will be to support the production team in providing exceptional service to all customers and achieving project deadlines. The successful candidate will also be required to support the project engineer with digitising kits and CAD.
- Processing sales orders
- Assisting and supporting the Operations Manager
- Support in the development of processes to ensure appropriate standards of safety and quality are continuously achieved
- Produce internal and external communications documents, including proposals, guides, and quality manuals
- Providing administrative support
- Perform other relevant duties as required
Skills and Experience:
Proactiveness, problem-solving, and organisational skills. The ability to work with Excel and knowledge of CAD is preferable but not fundamental. Excellent communication skills, the candidate will be required to communicate via email and phone with customers.
- Experience with CAD (computer-aided design), or similar software would be a big advantage – specifically SOLIDWORKS, and GEMINI CAD. Training will be given, though the enthusiasm to learn is essential
- Awareness of 2D cutting/plotting systems – Desirable would be Zund
- Experience using NetSuite Oracle
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Ongoing development training
- On-site parking
To apply for this vacancy: Email email@example.com
Read more about us