Sales Order Processing Administrator
Cristex Composite Materials has steadily evolved to become one of the UK’s premier suppliers of High-Performance Fibres and Fabrics for the UK Composite and Reinforced Plastic Markets. Our main products are manufactured from Carbon Fibre, Glass Fibre and Aramid Fibre as well as supplying Resins and Adhesives. These products are used in a variety of different markets i.e. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Renewable Energy, Sport and Recreation to name a few.
We are recruiting a Sales Order Processing Administrator to join our friendly and growing team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to assist the sales representatives in providing exceptional service to all customers. With a service driven approach, you will answer queries relating to orders, stock availability, prices, delivery, and product application advice. Previous experience within a similar position would be highly desirable.
- Sales Order Processing – ensuring prompt despatch of products
- Taking calls from customers and providing product information
- Dealing with customer queries about orders, deliveries, and complaints
- Liaising with transport providers
- Working closely with sales representatives to maximise sales
- Working to targets and maintaining a high level of customer service
- General admin support
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills are essential, this role will be working directly with customers, so we need an excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work within a team effectively
- Experience working with NetSuite Oracle would be desirable
- Previously experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Ongoing development training
- On-site parking
To apply for this vacancy: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about us